the yawning silence, this blog assures you, has more to do with an excess of bloggable events — resulting in (a) a severe time lack and (b) decisionary paralysis — than blog-fatigue (or, even better, a trip to origin. this blog feels so left out.). the topical choice: now-local french espresso badness, barista hair treatise, telling machine maintenance escapades, berne run-up, jimseven’s el salvadors, the schecter silence watch. hmmmm … forget it. hoffmann has something far more revelatory about — wow — the seemingly amateurish administrative machinery of the world barista championship (no machine specs? no competition dates?). schnaikes.
A primerThis blog isn't about espresso in a vacuum -- such milieus have their value and are listed below -- but about how sublime coffee collides with real life.
- Knockoff Ray Ban Aviator Sunglasses on Cup to Seed: Does specialty coffee help or hurt farmers?
- Ray Ban Glasses Knockoffs on Cup to Seed: Does specialty coffee help or hurt farmers?
- Clubmaster Ray Ban Knock Off on Cup to Seed: Does specialty coffee help or hurt farmers?
- Best Ray Ban Wayfarer Knockoffs on Cup to Seed: Does specialty coffee help or hurt farmers?
CI’s most notorious
- le coffeeing
what the coffee movement is missing
- SERBC: selling its soul?
are barista competitions for real people?
- buying the presidency
are competitions rigged?
the SERBC, reimagined
- letter from a cupping
learning from lady esmeralda
- isomac: the music video
nascent coffee nerdiness
- u.s. barista championship video
other bloggers now emulate
- le coffeeing